Roku provides the simplest way to stream entertainment to your TV. On your terms. With thousands of available channels to choose from.
Enter the Roku Channel Store
There are two ways to add NFL Network to your Roku streaming device. You can either enter the Roku Channel Store or add it through the Roku website.
To add NFL Network through the Roku Channel Store:
1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
2. Scroll up or down and select Streaming Channels to open theChannel Store.
3. Browse featured, new, and popular channels, or search for NFL Network.
4. Select NFL Network from the search results and then Add channel. After adding the channel, you’ll be prompted to sign in with your cable or satellite provider account information to activate your device and gain access to live games and content.
5. That’s it! You can now find NFL Network under My Channels on your home screen.
Search for the NFL Network
The NFL Network is a 24-hour a day, 7 days a week TV network devoted to American football. The NFL Network airs live games, game highlights, player profiles, interviews, and much more. You can watch the NFL Network on your Roku device if you have one of the following channels:
If you do not have one of these channels, you can search for the NFL Network in the Roku Channel Store. If you find the NFL Network channel, you will be able to add it to your Roku device.
Install the NFL Network App
The National Football League’s official streaming service, NFL Network, is available on Roku devices. The Roku app allows you to watch live NFL games, including Thursday Night Football and Sunday Night Football, as well as other NFL Network programming.
In order to install the NFL Network app on your Roku device, follow the steps below:
-From the Home screen of your Roku device, go to the Roku Channel Store.
-Search for “NFL Network” in the search bar.
-Select the NFL Network channel from the list of results.
-Click “Add Channel” to add the NFL Network app to your Roku device.
-Once the installation is complete, you will find the NFL Network app under “My Channels” on your Home screen.
Activate the NFL Network App
To watch NFL Network on your Roku, you need to activate the NFL Network app. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Go to channel store and search for NFL network.
2. Select the NFL network app and click `add channel`.
3. Open the NFL network app and select `activate`.
4. Enter the activation code displayed on your Roku and select `continue`.