What Are The Nba Channels On Directv?

Learn what the NBA channels are on Directv by following these simple steps. You’ll be able to watch your favorite team in no time!


About NBA TV

NBA TV is an American sports television network owned by the National Basketball Association (NBA). The network is operated as a 24-hour service, and features live NBA games and programming during the season, as well as live studio shows and original programming focused on basketball.

During the off-season, NBA TV airs reruns of old NBA games and live coverage of special events such as the NBA Draft and the NBA Summer League.

NBA TV Schedule

The NBA TV schedule for the 2019-20 season is starting to take shape, with games beginning as early as October 22. Here’s a look at the full schedule, which will be updated as more games are announced.


22 – Brooklyn Nets vs. Detroit Pistons (7:00 PM ET, NBA TV)
23 – Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Toronto Raptors (8:00 PM ET, NBA TV)
25 – New Orleans Pelicans vs. Houston Rockets (8:00 PM ET, ESPN)
26 – Portland Trail Blazers vs. Sacramento Kings (10:30 PM ET, NBC Sports Northwest)
29 – Golden State Warriors vs. Los Angeles Lakers (10:30 PM ET, ESPN)


1 – Brooklyn Nets vs. New York Knicks (7:30 PM ET, TNT)
2 – Boston Celtics vs. Philadelphia 76ers (7:00 PM ET, ESPN)
3 – Houston Rockets vs. Dallas Mavericks (9:30 PM ET, ESPN2)


ESPN is the go-to channel for all things basketball. From NBA games to highlights and analysis, ESPN has everything you need to stay up-to-date on the latest in the world of basketball. But what other channels show NBA content? Here is a list of the NBA channels on DIRECTV.

About ESPN

ESPN is a U.S.-based global cable and satellite television channel that is owned by ESPN Inc., a joint venture between The Walt Disney Company (which owns a controlling 80% stake) and Hearst Communications (which owns the remaining 20%). The channel focuses on sports-related programming, including live and recorded event telecasts, sports talk shows, and other original programming.

ESPN Schedule

ESPN is a cable television network that specializes in sports programming. ESPN is available on most cable and satellite providers, and you can also watch ESPN online through the ESPN website or through the WatchESPN app.

The ESPN schedule includes a wide variety of sports programming, including live games, highlights, studio shows, and original programming. Some of the most popular ESPN shows include SportsCenter, First Take, Get Up!, and Pardon the Interruption.


TNT is an American basic cable and satellite television channel that is owned by the Turner Broadcasting System, a division of AT&T’s WarnerMedia. The channel airs NBA games, among other sports-related content.

About TNT

TNT is an American basic cable and satellite television channel that is owned by the Turner Broadcasting System division of WarnerMedia. The channel’s programming consists of television series and feature films, with a focus on dramatic programming, along with some sports.

TNT Schedule

TNT is one of the most popular channels on Directv. It is also one of the most expensive. But, if you are a fan of the NBA, you will want to have this channel. TNT has the rights to show all of the NBA Playoffs games.

The TNT schedule for the 2017-2018 NBA season is as follows:

TNT will televise 44 regular-season games,
All Star Saturday Night, and
the 2018 NBA All-Star Game from Los Angeles.
TNT will also air exclusive coverage of the first two rounds of the 2018 NBA Playoffs,
as well as exclusive coverage of both Conference Finals.

Similar Posts