What Percent of the NFL is White?

In a league where African American players make up the majority of the rosters, what percent of the NFL is white? The answer may surprise you.

The NFL is made up of 70% white players

The NFL is made up of 70% white players, according to a 2017 report. That leaves 30% of the league’s players who are black, Latino, Asian or Pacific Islander, or of mixed race. The percentage of black players in the league has increased steadily over the past few decades, but has remained at around 30% since 2001.

The NFL is made up of 30% black players

According to a recent study, the NFL is made up of 30% black players. This is a significant increase from just a few years ago, when the league was only 23% black. The study also found that the percentage of Hispanic players in the NFL has risen to 4%, while the percentage of Asian players remains at 1%.

While the overall number of black players in the NFL has increased, there has been a decrease in the number of white players. In 2009, nearly 60% of NFL players were white. Today, that number has dropped to just over 50%.

The trend of decreasing white participation in the NFL appears to be part of a broader trend in society. According to data from the National Center for Education Statistics, the percentage of white students enrolled in college decreased from 57% in 2009 to 54% in 2016.

The NFL is made up of 100% human players

The NFL is made up of 100% human players. Of those 100%, the percentage of whites has decreased since the 1970s, while the percentages of blacks and other minorities has increased. In 2014, 70% of NFL players were black, while in 1978, only 17% were black. Hispanics made up 10% of NFL players in 2014, while in 1978 only 1% were Hispanic. While the exact percentage of whites in the NFL is unknown, it is safe to say that it has decreased significantly since 1978.

Similar Posts