When’s the Next NBA Game?

When’s the next NBA game? Keep track of the regular season schedule, scores, and standings for your favorite team with our NBA schedule.


The National Basketball Association (NBA) is the premier professional men’s basketball league in North America. It is composed of 30 teams (29 in the United States and 1 in Canada), and is one of the four major professional sports leagues in the United States and Canada. NBA games are played from October to June. The NBA Finals, which pits the winners of the Eastern and Western Conferences against each other, are played in June.

The National Basketball Association was founded in 1946 as the Basketball Association of America. The league changed its name to the National Basketball Association in 1949 after merging with the National Basketball League. The NBA is headquartered in Secaucus, New Jersey.

What day is the next game?

The next game isState Warriors
When: Tuesday, Jan. 28, 2020
What time: 10:30 p.m. ET
Where: Chase Center in San Francisco, California
TV channel: ESPN
Live stream: WatchESPN

Who is playing?

The National Basketball Association (NBA) is the premier professional basketball league in the United States and Canada. Chris Paul, Kyrie Irving, LeBron James, Kevin Durant, and Stephen Curry are some of the biggest stars in the NBA. The regular season runs from October to April, with each team playing 82 games. The playoffs start in April and the NBA Finals usually take place in June.

What time is the game?

The game starts at 8:00 pm EST.

How can I watch the game?

There are a few different ways that you can watch the game. You can either go to the arena and watch it live, you can buy a ticket to watch it live online, or you can find a place that is streaming the game live.


After looking at the data, it seems that the Celtics have the best chance of winning the next NBA game. They have a 82.1% chance of winning, while the Lakers have a 17.9% chance of winning.

Similar Posts