- The best cartoon basketball courts
- The top 10 cartoon basketball courts
- The most popular cartoon basketball courts
- The best-looking cartoon basketball courts
- The most unique cartoon basketball courts
- The funniest cartoon basketball courts
- The most dangerous cartoon basketball courts
- The most challenging cartoon basketball courts
- The best cartoon basketball courts for kids
- The best cartoon basketball courts for adults
Whether you’re a diehard hoops fan or just enjoy a good game of b-ball, these cartoon basketball courts are sure to get your game on! From the classic hardwood of “Space Jam” to the high-tech court of “Hoopa Unbound”, these courts have it all. So check out our list of the best cartoon basketball courts and see which one you’d like to take your talents to!
The best cartoon basketball courts
The best cartoon basketball courts are ones that capture the imagination and create a world that is both fantastical and yet somehow grounded in reality. Here are some of the best examples of cartoon basketball courts that have been seen on television and in movies.
Peppermint Patty’s court from “The Peanuts Movie” is probably the most realistic of all the cartoon Basketball Courts on this list. It looks like a small-town playground, with a blacktop surface and simple lines painted on the ground. But what makes it special is the fact that it’s located in the middle of a forest, with trees towering around it on all sides. It’s the perfect place for a game of H-O-R-S-E between friends.
The basketball court from “Space Jam” is a classic example of a over-the-top, futuristic structure that still manages to feel somewhat grounded in reality. It’s huge, for one thing, with stadium seating on all sides and a Jumbotron scoreboard hanging overhead. But it also has real-world features like backboards made of glass, and concrete floors covered in shiny tile. It’s the perfect place to see a game between Michael Jordan and the Looney Tunes gang.
The court from “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” is another one that takes place in an unlikely location: the sewers of New York City But despite its unlikely setting, it’s still a pretty cool place to play some pickup basketball The court itself is made out of concrete, with metal hoops and bright fluorescent lights overhead. And because it’s underground, there’s also a sense of danger and excitement that comes with playing here.
The top 10 cartoon basketball courts
1. The Flintstones Rock Basketball Court
This is the oldest and most iconic cartoon basketball court on our list. The stone-agecourt was home to many a game of one-on-one between Fred and Barney. It wasn’t always the safest Place to Play though, with the biggest danger being getting hit by one of the boulders that occasionally fell from the cliff face.
2. The Fresh Prince of Bel Air’s Street Court
Will Smith’s street court was the embodiment of ’90s cool. It was always packed with people looking to play some pick-up, and provided the setting for some of the show’s most memorable moments. Not to mention, it had an awesome view of Los Angeles
3. Scooby Doo’s Haunted Mansion Basketball Court
This court was located in an old abandoned mansion that just so happened to be haunted. That didn’t stop Scooby and the gang from shooting some hoops, though. Just beware of any ghosts that might try to interfere with your game!
4. Looney Tunes’ Acme Acres Basketball Court
This court was home to many a basketball game between Bugs Bunny and his friends (and enemies). It was also the scene of one of Bugs’ most famous pranks, when he tricked Yosemite Sam into thinking he had shrunken him down to size by using miniaturized hoops and balls.
5. Billy Madison’s School Gymnasium Basketball Court
This court was where Adam Sandler’s character, Billy Madison, had to prove himself worthy of inheriting his father’s hotel empire. He did so by going back and completing all 12 grades in 24 weeks. This involved him leading his school basketball team to victory in a Championship game against their bitter rivals.
The most popular cartoon basketball courts
The Simpsons: The Simpsons’ basketball court is one of the most popular cartoon basketball courts It is located in Springfield, and it is where the Simpson family plays basketball. The court is simple, but it is also very iconic.
Looney Tunes: The Looney Tunes cartoon Basketball Court is also very popular. It is located in the Warner Brothers studio, and it is where Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck play basketball The court is simple, but it has a lot of personality.
SpongeBob SquarePants: SpongeBob SquarePants’ basketball court is also very popular. It is located in Bikini Bottom, and it is where SpongeBob and his friends play basketball The court is colorful and fun, and it has a lot of character.
The best-looking cartoon basketball courts
We all know that NBA Courts are some of the coolest-looking places around, but have you ever wondered what the best-looking cartoon Basketball Courts are? Well, wonder no more! Here is a list of our favorites:
1. The court from Space Jam
2. The court from Looney Tunes Back in Action
3. The court from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
4. The court from Basketball (1987)
5. The court from Finding Nemo
6. The court from like Mike
The most unique cartoon basketball courts
There are a lot of things that make playing basketball fun. The feeling of the ball bouncing off the hardwood, the sound of the swish as the ball goes through the net, and the satisfaction of sinking a game-winning shot are just a few. But what about the setting in which you play?
While most people play Basketball on generic blacktop courts or in gymnasiums, there are some lucky enough to play on some of the most unique and interesting courts around. Below is a list of 10 of the most unique cartoon basketball courts
1. The Mckinley High School Gym from “Boy Meets World”
2. The Outdoor Court from “Space Jam”
3. The Gym from “Regular Show”
4. The Park from “Steven Universe”
5. The Moon from “Teen Titans GO! To The Movies”
6. Cloud Cuckoo Land from “The LEGO Movie”
7. The Fire Nation Coliseum from “Avatar: The Last Airbender”
8. Atlantis from “Disney’s Hercules”
9. Mount Olympus from “God Of War III”
10.The Underworld Court from “Hercules: Zero To Hero”
The funniest cartoon basketball courts
The funniest cartoon basketball courts are those that have been completely abandoned or are in such bad shape that they look like they’re about to fall apart. These courts are often featured in cartoons and movies, and they always seem to be the source of hilarity.
Some of the most memorable funny cartoon basketball courts include the one from the movie “Space Jam ” which was an abandoned construction site that had been taken over by aliens. Another is from the TV show “Drawn Together,” which featured a court that was made out of human waste. And then there’s the court from “The Simpsons,” which is located in a run-down part of town and is always being vandalized.
These funny cartoon basketball courts may not be real, but they’re sure to bring a smile to your face. So next time you’re looking for a good laugh, be sure to check out some of these hilarious cartoon Basketball Courts
The most dangerous cartoon basketball courts
1. The YosPOS Court: The YosPOS court is located in an alleyway between two abandoned warehouses. The only way to score is to shoot from behind one of the many dumpsters that line the court.
2. The Holy Vernacular Court: This court is located in the Vatican and can only be accessed by going through a series of secret tunnels. The court is surrounded by Barbed Wire and there are spikes sticking out of the baskets. Oh, and did we mention that it’s also surrounded by a moat full of alligators?
3. The House of Mouse Court: This court is located inside of Mickey Mouse’s house and can only be accessed by going through a trap door in his bedroom. It’s a small court with a very low basketball hoop Oh, and there are also booby traps everywhere.
4. The Sesame Street Court: This court is located on top of a building in Sesame Street and can only be accessed by climbing up a rope ladder. It’s a small court with a very high basketball hoop Oh, and there are also several hungry monsters living in the building who would love to eat anyone who comes to play on their court.
The most challenging cartoon basketball courts
From the heights of a mountaintop temple to the wide-open expanse of a New York rooftops, these are some of the most challenging and picturesque cartoon basketball courts.
Aang and Appa take on some Fire Nation opponents in what might be the most epic game of HORSE ever played. Pickup games on this court come with the added risk of being chased off by a giant flying bison.
Located atop a cliff on Wisteria Lane, this court offers stunning views of the surrounding neighborhood… as well as a very steep drop if you miss your shot.
The white-hot heat of lava isn’t the only thing you have to worry about on this dangerous court. The ridged surface makes for plenty of difficult shots, and one false move could mean an early end to your game.
This floating court is perfect for aquatic creatures like Duggee and his friends, but it presents a serious challenge for anyone trying to shoot hoops. The constantly moving targets make for an unpredictable game, but that’s half the fun!
The best cartoon basketball courts for kids
From “Space Jam” to “Hang Time,” there have been plenty of popular basketball cartoons over the years. But which one has the best basketball court? We’ve rounded up a few of our favorites.
1. Space Jam The Tune Squad’s court features all sorts of obstacles, from a trampoline to bouncing springs, that make playing there a challenge. But it’s also got a cool, intergalactic vibe that any kid would love.
2. Hang Time: This court is all about style, with its graffiti-covered backboard and colorful concrete floor. It’s the perfect place for a game of pickup or some serious streetball.
3. NBA Street This cartoon hoops classic features courts from all around the world, each with its own unique flavor. Our favorite is the Rucker Park court in New York City which boasts a huge mural of NBA legends like Michael Jordan and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
4. Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie: There’s not much to this court — just a simple concrete platform surrounded by walls — but it’s where some of the most intense battles in cartoon history have taken place. If you’re looking for a no-frills place to shoot some hoops, this is it.
The best cartoon basketball courts for adults
Whether you’re looking for a fun way to stay in shape or just want to shoot some hoops with friends, playing basketball on a cartoon basketball court can be a great experience. While there are many different options out there, finding the best one for you can be a challenge.
To help you out, we’ve put together a list of the best cartoon basketball courts for adults. Whether you want something that’s officially licensed by your favorite team or just want something that looks fun, we’ve got you covered.
So, without further ado, here are the best cartoon basketball courts for adults:
1. Spalding NBA Officially Licensed basketball court This product is officially licensed by the NBA and features team logos from all 30 teams. It’s also made with high-quality materials, so it will last for years.
3. Funko Pop! NBA Figures These figures are perfect for any fan of the NBA and are officially licensed by the league. They feature players in their team uniforms and come in a variety of different teams.