- The Dumbest NBA players of All Time
- The All-Time Dumbest NBA Players
- The NBA’s All-Time Dumbest Players
- The Dumbest NBA players in History
- The Most Idiotic NBA players of All Time
- The Absurdly Stupid NBA Players of All Time
- The Most Ridiculous NBA players of All Time
- The Most Moronic NBA players of All Time
- The Most Ignorant NBA players of All Time
- The Most Asinine NBA players of All Time
We all know there have been some pretty stupid NBA players over the years. Here is a list of the dumbest of them all.
The Dumbest NBA players of All Time
Kwame Brown: Kwame Brown is best known for being the first overall pick in the 2001 NBA draft by the Washington Wizards He is also known for being one of the biggest draft busts in NBA history Brown was a bust because he could not live up to the hype that surrounds being the first overall pick. He was traded several times during his NBA Career and he never averaged more than 10 points per game or 6 rebounds per game
Eddie House: Eddie House is known for being a journeyman player in the NBA. He played for 8 different teams during NBA career He was never a star player and he was always considered to be one of the worst players on his team. House is also known for getting into a fight with then-teammate Stephen Jackson during a practice with the Charlotte Bobcats
Brian Scalabrine: Brian Scalabrine is best known for being a role player during his NBA career He playing 11 seasons in the NBA and he only averaged 2 points per game Scalabrine is also known for being one of the tallest players in NBA history at 6’9″ tall. He was nicknamed “The White Mamba” by Kevin Garnett because of his white skin color and his ability to shoot threes.
Darius Miles: Darius Miles is best known for being one of the biggest busts in NBA history He was drafted 3rd overall by the Los Angeles Clippers in 2000 and he only played 9 seasons in the NBA. Miles was out of the league by 2009 because of injuries and legal problems. He amassed over $62 million in career earnings but he blew all his money and filed for bankruptcy in 2016.
The All-Time Dumbest NBA Players
The NBA has been graced with some of the most athletic and talented individuals in the world. However, not all players are created equal in terms of intelligence. Some players have proven to be lacking in the intellect department, both on and off the court.
Here is a list of the all-time dumbest NBA players
1. Delonte West West was once a promising young player in the league but quickly fell out of favor due to his off-court antics. He was arrested for carrying an unloaded gun in his backpack and was later diagnosed with bipolar disorder. He has been out of the league since 2012 and now works as a Barista.
2. Javaris Crittenton: Crittenton was suspended from the league for participating in a gun battle with fellow teammate Gilbert Arenas. He is currently serving 23 Years in Prison for murder.
3. Dennis Rodman Rodman is considered one of the best rebounders of all time but was also known for his wild behavior off the court. He has been married three times, including once to Carmen Electra, and has gotten into numerous fights both inside and outside of basketball arenas.
4. Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf: Abdul-Rauf caused a stir when he refused to stand for the National Anthem before games, citing religious beliefs. He was suspended by the NBA and later traded to another team. His career fizzled out soon after and he now resides in Iraq where he plays basketball for a local team
The NBA’s All-Time Dumbest Players
The National Basketball Association has seen its share of Great players over the years. But for every great player, there seems to be one who is remembered more for their gaffes and mistakes than their on-court accomplishments. Here is a look at some of the NBA’s all-time dumbest players.
The first overall pick in the 2001 NBA Draft Kwame Brown was supposed to be a cornerstone for the Washington Wizards But he turned out to be a bust, lasting just six seasons in the league. He was often criticized for his lack of intelligence and poor work ethic.
Darius Miles was another high draft pick who failed to live up to expectations. The 6’9″ small forward was drafted 3rd overall by the Los Angeles Clippers in 2000. He had a promising start to his career, but injuries derailed his progress. He was also known for his immature behavior off the court, including getting into fights with teammates and opponents.
Juwan Howard was a good player during his prime, but he also made some boneheaded decisions during his time in the league. In 2001, he signed a 7-year, $105 million contract with the Washington Wizards (then known as the Bullets). It made him the highest paid player in NBA history at that time. However, he failed to live up to that huge contract, lasting just two seasons with the team before being traded away.
Leon Smith was a first-Round Draft pick of the Dallas Mavericks in 1999 who never played a single game in the NBA. He was considered one of the biggest draft busts in league history. But it wasn’t just his lack of on-court ability that led to his downfall; Smith also struggled with mental illness and drugs, which caused him to frequently miss team practices and meetings.
The Dumbest NBA players in History
The following is a list of the dumbest NBA players in history. These are players who, for whatever reason, just couldn’t cut it in the NBA. Some of them were drafted too high, some of them couldn’tadjust to the NBA game and some of them just didn’t have the talent. Whatever the reason, these are the dumbest NBA players in history.
1. Kwame Brown Kwame Brown was the number one overall pick in the 2001 NBA Draft and he is widely considered to be one of the biggest draft busts in NBA history Brown was drafted by the Washington Wizards and he was expected to be a franchise player. However, Brown was never able to adjust to the NBA game and he quickly became a journeyman player. Brown has played for 11 different teams in his career, and he has never averaged more than 9 points per game
2. Anthony Bennett: Anthony Bennett was the number one overall pick in the 2013 NBA draft and he is already considered to be one of the biggest busts in NBA history Bennett was drafted by the Cleveland Cavaliers and he was expected to be a star player However, Bennett has been a complete disappointment thus far in his career, and he is already out of the league. In two seasons with the Cavaliers and Timberwolves, Bennett averaged just 4 points per game
3. Darko Milicic Darko Milicic was drafted second overall in the 2003 NBA draft by the Detroit Pistons Milicic was drafted ahead of Carmelo Anthony Chris Bosh, and Dwyane Wade which made him one of the biggest busts in draft history. Milicic struggled with injuries throughout his career, and he was never able to live up to his draft billing. In 10 seasons with six different teams, Milicic averaged just 6 Points per game
4. Hasheem Thabeet: Hasheem Thabeet was drafted second overall by the Memphis Grizzlies in NBA Draft . Thabeet was drafted ahead of Stephen Curry and Demar Derozan , which made him one ofthe biggest busts in recent memory . Thabeet struggled with foul trouble throughout his career ,and hewas never able to develop an offensive game . In five seasons with four different teams , Thabeetaveraged just 2 points per game .
The Most Idiotic NBA players of All Time
From time to time, every sport has its share of idiots. In the National Basketball Association there have been plenty of boneheaded plays, both on and off the court. Here are just a few of the most idiotic NBA players of all time.
Rasheed Wallace is one of the most talented players in NBA history but he’s also one of the most controversial. He’s been suspended for fighting,technical fouls and has even been ejected from games for arguing with officials. It’s no surprise that he holds the record for the most ejections in NBA history
Allen Iverson was one of the best players of his generation, but his attitude often got him into trouble. He was arrested for carrying a concealed weapon, fined for cursing on live television and had a well-publicized feud with then- coach Larry Brown
Kobe Bryant is one of the greatest players in NBA History but even he has made some stupid mistakes. In 2003, he was arrested for sexual assault charges (which were later dropped) and in 2011, he was fined $100,000 for using a homophobic slur during a game.
Ron Artest is one of the most controversial players in NBA history He’s been involved in multiple on-court fights, was suspended for 86 games after entering the stands to fight with fans and once even changed his name to Metta world peace
The Absurdly Stupid NBA Players of All Time
The NBA has seen some truly great players over the years. But for every Michael Jordan or Magic Johnson there’s been a player who just couldn’t seem to get it together on or off the court. Here are some of the most absurdly stupid NBA players of all time.
Joe Smith is probably best known for being one of the most journeyman players in NBA history playing for 12 different teams in his 16-year career. But he also holds the dubious distinction of being one of the dumbest players in NBA history In his second season, Smith was caught scaling a fence to avoid paying parking fees. He was also once suspended for trying to cash a check made out to one of his aliases.
Kwame Brown will always be remembered as the number one overall bust in NBA Draft history. But he’s also made a name for himself as one of the dumbest players in league history. In 2006, he was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct after initiating a physical altercation with a police officer who had pulled him over for speeding. He was also once suspended by the Wizards for verbally abusing Head Coach Eddie Jordan
Matthew Dellavedova is currently best known for his dirty plays and general dislike among opposing players and fans. But he’s also made a name for himself as one of the dumbest players in recent NBA history In 2015, he punched Pelicans player Jason Smith in the groin during a game and was subsequently suspended by the league. He’s also been involved in multiple on-court altercations and has been fined multiple times by the leaguefor his overly physical play.
The Most Ridiculous NBA players of All Time
In the history of the NBA, there have been some truly great players. But for every Michael Jordan or Magic Johnson there seems to be at least one player who is remembered more for their buffoonery than their basketball skills Here are some of the most ridiculous NBA players of all time.
Tiny Archibald is mostly remembered for two things: being really, really tiny, and being really, really bad at Free throws At just 5’3″, Archibald was one of the shortest players in NBA history And his free throw shooting was so bad that he once shot just 1 for 18 from the line in a single game.
Dennis Rodman was one of the best Defensive Players in NBA history But he was also one of the most eccentric and controversial players ever to step on the court. From dying his hair in outrageous colors to dating Madonna and Carmen Electra, Rodman was always in the headlines for something other than basketball.
Kendrick Perkins will always be remembered for two things: getting into a fight with Shaquille O’Neal, and getting dunked on by Lebron James In other words, Perkins is more famous for what he does off the court than on it.
The Most Moronic NBA players of All Time
In NBA history there have been some incredibly talented players. But for every player like Lebron James or Michael Jordan there are those who make you wonder how they even made it to the league in the first place. Here are some of the most moronic NBA players of all time.
Dennis Rodman is one of the most decorated players in NBA history but he’s also one of the most controversial. Rodman was known for his outrageous behavior both on and off the court, including dating Madonna and Dennis Rodman rebounding. He once even wore a wedding dress to promote one of his books.
Rodman wasn’t the only player to date a pop star, however. Kansas City Royals pitcher Bret Saberhagen dated Britney Spears in the early 2000s. The two were even engaged at one point, but ultimately broke up due to Saberhagen’s infidelity.
Shawn Bradley is another moronic player who was known more for his off-court antics than his on-court performance. Bradley, who is 7’6″, was drafted by the Philadelphia 76ers in 1992 despite having no prior experience playing organized basketball. He went on to have a mediocre NBA career averaging just over eight points per game.
But perhaps the most moronic player of all time is Lavar Ball Ball is the father of current Los Angeles Lakers point guard Lonzo Ball and he has made a name for himself by being an overbearing helicopter parent and making outrageous claims about his son’s abilities. He has also started his own line of sneakers, which have been universally panned by experts.
The Most Ignorant NBA players of All Time
There have been some truly great basketball players throughout the history of the National Basketball Association Players like Michael Jordan Magic Johnson and Larry Bird come to mind. But for every great player, there seems to be one who is the complete opposite. These are the players who make boneheaded plays, say foolish things, and generally just don’t seem to understand the game of basketball Here are the dumbest NBA players of all time.
The Most Asinine NBA players of All Time
There’s no shortage of hot takes in the World of Sports but some are dumber than others. The following list rounding up the most asinine NBA players of all time is definitely one of the latter. From boneheaded plays to foolish comments off the court, these are the league’s most idiotic moment Captains.